My Blog List

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Genuine Healing

Greg Griffin a former occultist and now Christian has some powerful insight on healing, "Many people come to faith in Christ and think some magic wand will be waved over them, and all will be okay. But genuine healing doesn't work that way. When I came out of the occult then truly found Jesus at age forty, I experienced a season of trials, brokenness, crushing, and remolding by God. I went through some of the most painful times I've ever had in my life. But I found this truth along the way: Satan likes to hurt us; he wants to kill, steal, and destroy. But when God breaks us, it is for our own good! God has to get all the dross and evil out of us (purgation). The process is not pleasant, to be sure, but He only allows us to go through that kind of difficulty because He knows it will bless us."

Potholes in life are there to bless us

 


No comments:

Post a Comment