My Blog List

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Power Over the Devil

If you are in spiritual warfare with evil and the devil, return to the Sacraments which, according to St. Thomas Aquinas is the principal cause of Sanctifying GraceSacramental Grace will protect us from evil and save our souls.

The Sacrament with perhaps the greatest power over the devil is Holy Orders.  This Sacrament gives a man the power (as a priest) to forgive sins and change bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ.  The devil fears this and has absolutely no power over him.

A woman who converted from being a practicing Satanist to a Catholic once said, "I used to take pleasure bringing born-again Christians to their knees if they tried either 'exorcising' my demons or speaking to me of Jesus' love. Protestants of all denominations were also 'sport' as they quickly buckled under my power when they tried to convert me. However even back then I feared the Catholic priest as I knew, as did my demons, that I was no match for the power that came through him from God." 

Christians need to return to the power of the Sacraments to defeat evil, suffering and the devil.
  
Read the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment