My Blog List

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pets Go To Heaven

Pets are often very comforting to us in times of suffering.  Many have likened them to angels that God sends us. 


There is much said about pets and the afterlife.  No doubt we will see them again in heaven. 


Some claim -- actually, a good number -- they have seen manifestations or even apparitions of deceased pets.


"People returning from a close encounter with death have reported seeing their deceased pets alive and well on the 'other side,'" notes a book. "Nothing surprised or delighted them more than being greeted in the next world by their domestic animals or pets. Spouses and parents were sometimes expected, but Rover racing around in circles was a bonus."


Would anyone deny that God is that merciful?"I looked across at my husband who sat on the settee reading," said one person who'd had a Dalmatian called Lola. "She was so clear and alive that at first I couldn't comprehend that the dog lounging beside him, leaning on his arm, was Lola. I don't know how long I watched. She looked happy and well but somehow I sensed that if I spoke or moved she would disappear. So the first hint of anything untoward to my husband was when he glanced up and saw not Lola but the tears on my face. As I tried to explain the image faded but I was ecstatic."


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment